Last Modified Date: 10 Dec 2020
AnswerIn the Measure Values card of Tableau Desktop, right-click the measure of the Grand Total you wish to hide and select Total using (Automatic) > Hide.
To reproduce this resolution, see the steps below:
- From Tableau Desktop, connect to the Superstore sample data source
- In a new Sheet, drag Segments to Rows, and Measure Names to Column
- Drag Measure Values to Text on the Marks Card
- Then select the Analysis top navigation menu > Totals > Show Columns Grand Totals
- To remove the Grand Total of Profit Ratio, right click on the Aggregated mark of this measure on the Measure Card (AGG(Profit Ratio)) and select Total using (Automatic) > Hide.
Additional InformationTo view the above steps in action, see the video below.
Note: the video has no sound. To view the video in higher quality, click the YouTube icon below to watch it on YouTube directly.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials