Last Modified Date: 08 Jan 2019
- Tableau Desktop
AnswerAs a workaround, use Annotations:
- Select an individual pie chart slice (or all slices).
- Right-click the pie, and click on Annotate > Mark.
- Edit the dialog box that pops up as needed to show the desired fields, then click OK.
- Drag the annotations to the desired locations in the view.
- Ctrl + click to select all the annotation text boxes.
- Right-click an annotation text box, then click "Format".
- Change the "Line" selection from the format menu from "None" to "Arrow".
- Disable the regular mark labels (since the labels are now redundant) by clicking "Label" on the Marks card and unchecking "Show mark labels".
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials