Last Modified Date: 09 Jan 2019
- Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Server
- Go to Downloads and Release Notes.
- Select your desired product and version.
- Click the Download button.
- Click the link for your operating system to download Tableau Desktop or Server to your computer.
- Follow the prompts during installation.
- It is possible to have multiple versions of Tableau Desktop installed simultaneously on the same computer. Installing a new version of Tableau Desktop will not overwrite the old version of Tableau Desktop. To remove your current version entirely before installing an older version, see Completely Removing Tableau Desktop.
- Previous versions of tabcmd are available on the same product page as the Tableau Server version you wish to download.
- Only the most current version of Tableau Reader is available for download.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials