Last Modified Date: 18 Jan 2019
The ability to create rounded corners for worksheet borders in a dashboard is not built in the product. As a workaround, create an image to create the appearance of rounded corners:
- In Tableau Desktop, create a new dashboard.
- Double click the image option on the Dashboard toolbox.
- Select the desired image and click open.
- Right-click on image and select Fit Image.
- Load remaining dashboard components (worksheets, etc) in Floating containers, and then position and size them accordingly in the rounded boxes on the dashboard.
Additional InformationTo voice your support for the inclusion of this feature in a future product release, add your vote to the following Community Idea: Rounded corner for Dashboard Layouts.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials