Last Modified Date: 08 Jan 2019
AnswerThe following instructions can be reviewed in the attached workbook.
- Create a calculated field to define the variable bin sizes. For more information, see Creating Variable Sized Bins. In the example workbook, this field is called #servicerequests.
- Drag the new calculated field to the Color shelf.
- Drag Count of Users to the Size shelf.
- From the Marks card drop-down menu, select Pie.
- Right-click on Count of Users and select Quick Table Calculation > Percent of Total.
- Click on Label on the Marks card and select Show mark labels.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials