Last Modified Date: 11 Sep 2018
AnswerThe below workaround is for advanced Tableau users who are already familiar with forest plots:
- Drag the measure that represents the lower limit of the confidence interval onto the Rows shelf.
- Set the Mark type to Gantt Bar.
- Create a calculated field for the difference between the confidence interval upper limit and lower limit, and drag it onto Size on the Marks card.
- Drag the measure that represents effect size onto the Rows shelf, and make the chart Dual Axis.
- Dimensions by which to separate the view should be dragged to the Columns shelf.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials