Last Modified Date: 26 Aug 2019
AnswerThe below workaround is for advanced Tableau users who are already familiar with forest plots:
- Drag the measure that represents the lower limit of the confidence interval onto the Rows shelf.
- Set the Mark type to Gantt Bar.
- Create a calculated field for the difference between the confidence interval upper limit and lower limit, and drag it onto Size on the Marks card.
- Drag the measure that represents effect size onto the Rows shelf, and make the chart Dual Axis.
- Dimensions by which to separate the view should be dragged to the Columns shelf.
Additional InformationTo view the above steps in action, see the video below.
Note: the video has no sound.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials