Last Modified Date: 04 Mar 2018
- Open Tableau Desktop and select Connect To Data > Tableau Server.
- Sign in to Tableau Server by using a publisher user account.
- Hover the pointer over the relevant published data connection, and then click Download a copy.
A local copy of the published data connection will be downloaded to the local computer as a file.
- In Tableau Desktop, connect to the downloaded data source.
- Right-click the data source in the Data pane, and then select Publish to Server.
- Select a different project from the drop-down list, and then click Publish.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials