Last Modified Date: 14 Aug 2018
- Tableau Online
AnswerRefresh Smartsheet extracts or connect live using Tableau Bridge.
- Install the Smartsheets Tableau Connector on the computer you would like to connect to Smartsheets from.
- Follow the Smartsheet instructions to connect to Smartsheets using the Other Databases (ODBC) connector in Tableau Desktop.
- Once connected, publish the live connection or extract to Tableau Online. See Use Tableau Bridge to Expand Data Freshness Options additional information.
- You can connect using your Smartsheets username and password, or using your username and an API Access Token from Smartsheets.
- Until a dedicated Tableau connector for Smartsheets is developed, limited support is available for connectivity issues encountered.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials