Last Modified Date: 03 Jan 2019
- Tableau Online
AnswerRefresh Smartsheet extracts or connect live using Tableau Bridge.
- Install the Smartsheet Tableau Connector on the computer you would like to connect to Smartsheets from.
- Follow the Smartsheet instructions to connect to Smartsheet using the Other Databases (ODBC) connector in Tableau Desktop.
- Once connected, publish the live connection or extract to Tableau Online. See Use Tableau Bridge to Expand Data Freshness Options additional information.
- You can connect using your Smartsheet username and password, or using your username and an API Access Token from Smartsheet.
- Until a dedicated Tableau connector for Smartsheet is developed, limited support is available for connectivity issues encountered.
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials