Last Modified Date: 09 Mar 2022
- Tableau Online
- You must be a Salesforce administrator
- You must have enabled Salesforce API Access Control and require apps to be allowlisted before accessing your Salesforce API
- As a Salesforce administrator with permission to install connected apps, install the Tableau Online for Salesforce connected app using the following link:
- When prompted, install the app.
- Once the app has been installed, it should appear in App Manager.
- Find “Tableau Online for Salesforce” in App Manager and choose Manage
- Assign the appropriate profiles and permission sets for your organization.
- Once the above steps have been completed, it will be possible for Tableau Online to authenticate with Salesforce.
Additional InformationSalesforce documentation: Restrict Access to APIs with Connected Apps
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials