Last Modified Date: 10 Jun 2021
AnswerIt is not possible to change the email address associated with the Tableau Online account because the email address serves as the unique user name. Use the following workaround:
- Create a new account with the desired email address. For more information, see Add Users.
- Sign out of Tableau Online.
- Sign in to Tableau Online with the new credentials.
- If the previous account owns content, move content from the previous account to the new user account. See Manage Content Ownership for more information.
- Delete the original account. For more information, see View and Delete Users.
Additional InformationDiscuss this article...
If you would like assistance with automating the above steps using TabProvision, please reach out to your Account Manager for additional support options, such as Professional Services.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials