Last Modified Date: 18 Aug 2021
- Tableau Server 2018.2 and later
- Distributed environment
- As a Tableau Server Admin, create a full backup of Tableau Server. For more information, see Back Up the Tableau Data in Tableau Help.
- Remove all other nodes from the cluster and run tsm obliterate after the node is removed. For more information, see Remove a Node and Remove Tableau Server from Your Computer.
- Review that single node1 is running.
- Run tsm obliterate on the remaining node1
- Install and add new nodes. For more information, see Install and Configure Additional Nodes
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials