Last Modified Date: 09 Jul 2018
AnswerThe result of the below instructions can be reviewed in the attached sample workbook.
- Create a calculated field with the formula:SUM([Measure])/TOTAL(SUM([Measure]))
- Place the calculated field on Tooltip.
- Right-click the calculated field on the Marks card and select Edit Table Calculation.
- By Compute using, select Advanced
- Check the boxes next to "Agg Step 1" and then "Agg Step 2". Uncheck other boxes.
- For Sort Order, select Custom > [Measure] > Ascending.
- Right click the calculated field and select Format
- In the Format panel, select the Pane tab.
- Select Numbers > Percentage.
- Set Decimal Places to 2.
- Edit the Tooltip as desired.
Additional InformationSankey diagram made of dynamically generated polygons at Tableau Community Forums
Decision trees, flow diagrams, sankeys in Tableau... here is a solution !!! at Tableau Community Forums
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials