Last Modified Date: 17 Apr 2020
AnswerThe result of the below instructions can be reviewed in the attached sample workbook.
- Create a calculated field with the formula:SUM([Measure])/TOTAL(SUM([Measure]))
- Place the calculated field on Tooltip.
- Right-click the calculated field on the Marks card and select Edit Table Calculation.
- Compute using > Specific Dimensions
- Check the boxes next to "Project Num" and then "Budget Center Num". Uncheck other boxes.
- For Sort Order, select Custom > [Measure] > Ascending.
- Right click the calculated field and select Format.
- In the Format panel, select the Pane tab.
- Select Numbers > Percentage.
- Set Decimal Places to 2.
- Edit the Tooltip as desired.
Additional InformationSankey diagram made of dynamically generated polygons at Tableau Community Forums
Decision trees, flow diagrams, sankeys in Tableau... here is a solution !!! at Tableau Community Forums
Discuss this article...
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials