Last Modified Date: 18 Apr 2023
AnswerTo add a border around a sheet, use a layout container.
- Create a new dashboard or update your existing dashboard.
- Drag a horizontal or vertical layout container to the dashboard.
- Right click within a layout container and click "Select Layout Container"
- On the dashboard pane, Select "Layout" from the top menu
- Under Border, select the desired border formatting options.
To view a dashboard example that contains four sheets (and therefore, four layout containers), see the attached workbook 4Sheets square.tbwx. Please note that when formatting the sheets, you may need to adjust how the sheet fits a layout container (Standard, Entire View ect...).
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials