Last Modified Date: 20 Sep 2021
AnswerFollow these steps:
- Go to the TabPy server URL in a web browser. This loads the TabPy Server Info page.
- Note the location of the tabpy packages, indicated by "state_path". (This page also lists the deployed models or functions.)
- Connect to the Linux server, and navigate to the location of the tabpy packages (the directory name is "site-packages") using the cd command.
- Start an interactive session of a supported Python version, for example:
- Follow the steps in TabPy Tools to connect TabPy client to the TabPy server, and to use the TabPy client to deploy and query python functions.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials