Last Modified Date: 26 Sep 2019
- Tableau Server 2019.3 and earlier
- iOS 13 and later
- Apple iPad
- Safari Browser
Upgrade to a Maintenance Release.
This behavior is caused by a known issue, which has been corrected in the following maintenance releases of Tableau Server: 2019.2.4, 2019.1.8, 2018.3.11, 2018.2.14, 2018.1.17, 10.5.20, 10.4.21, and 10.3.25.
Use the dedicated Tableau Mobile app instead of Safari.
- Download Tableau Mobile for iOS from the App Store.
- Download Tableau Mobile for Android from Google Play.
- Use a web browser other than Safari.
- In Safari browser, click “aA” to the left of the URL, and select Request Mobile Website.
Discuss this article...