Last Modified Date: 24 Mar 2018
- Navigate to each blank worksheet and verify that automatic updates are enabled. For more information, see Automatic Updates.
- Check filters to ensure that all data is not filtered out of the view.
- Check worksheet and dashboard actions to ensure that data is not filtered out of the view.
- Verify that any custom SQL used for the connection does not filter data out of the view.
- If joins are in use, check the Data Source window and examine the joins.The joins may be filtering out the data.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials