Last Modified Date: 06 Sep 2016
- Tableau Desktop
- Navigate to any sheet in the workbook.
- Locate the original field in the data pane. It should have a red exclamation point next to it.
- Right-click on the original field with the exclamation mark.
- Select Replace References…
- In the Replace References window, select the new field that was created by the original field's name being changed.
- Click OK.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials