Last Modified Date: 25 Apr 2017
Option 1From the Table Calculation window of the measure that is set to be compounded, use Relative to > First.
- Click Analysis > Create calculated field...
- Name it and drag the field (that has the compounded rate quick table calculation applied) into the calculation editor.
- Tableau Desktop will automatically generate the formula for the quick table calculation.
- Use the new calculated field in place of the field with the quick table calcuation.
- (Optional) Format the value to show as Percentage.
CauseOur team is investigating this issue.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials