Last Modified Date: 02 Jun 2016
- Tableau Desktop
- Cube data source
In Tableau Desktop 8.3 and older versionsCreate a set of the needed values for the filter from the dimension member:
- Right-click on the dimension containing the values to be filtered and select Create Set.
- Check all of the values within the hierarchy that will need to be available in the filter.
- Drag the new set onto the filter shelf.
- Right-click on the set in the filter shelf and select Show Quick Filter.
- Select the drop-down arrow from the quick filter and select Customize > Show Apply Button.
CauseThe ability to use the quick filter Apply button with a cube is not functionality built into Tableau Desktop.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials