Last Modified Date: 08 May 2017
Option 1: Make the dimension negative.
- Create a calculated field defined as -[dimension], where [dimension] is the original continuous descending dimension in the view
- Remove the original dimension from the view and replace it with the calculated field
- Implement the RUNNING_SUM() table calculation
Option 2: Make the dimension discrete.
- Right-click the dimension and select Convert to Discrete.
- Right-click the dimension on the view and select Sort.
- Choose Descending to mimic the look of the reversed axis.
CauseReversing an axis will not change the direction of a table calculation in relation to the data.
RUNNING_SUM() is calculated along the default direction of a domain. A RUNNING_SUM() along a continuous dimension will occur from smallest value to largest value.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials