Last Modified Date: 12 Jan 2017
ResolutionUse the following workaround:
- Download the workbook from Tableau Server. For more information, see Download Workbooks in Tableau Help.
- Open the workbook in Tableau Desktop and do one of the following:
- Change the names of the sheets and then save the workbook.
- Save the workbook with a new name.
- Republish the workbook to Tableau Server. For more information, see How to Publish Workbooks to the Server in Tableau Help.
CauseThe ability to rename a published workbook or its sheets directly in Tableau Server is not currently built into the product.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials