Last Modified Date: 24 Oct 2017
- Tableau Desktop 10.1.0 - 10.1.1
- Tableau Reader 10.1.0. - 10.1.1
Option 1Upgrade to Tableau Desktop or Tableau Reader 10.1.3 or a newer version. For more information, see Upgrade Tableau Desktop.
- Open a blank workbook alongside the workbook that needs printing.
- Select the worksheets that are needing the print from the original workbook.
- Right-click and select "Copy"
- Move to the blank workbook and paste the sheets.
- Now that the specific sheets are the only sheets in the new workbook, print to PDF, and select "Entire Workbook"
Print the entire workbook and use a PDF editing tool to keep the desired sheets.
CauseThis behavior is related to a known issue with ID 585085 which has been corrected in more recent versions.
Additional InformationIf any workbooks have been saved in Tableau Desktop 10.1, it might be possible to downgrade the workbook version using the information found in the following Tableau Blog post. This tool is not something that Tableau Support can guarantee will revert the workbook successfully, as a workbook might contain features that are only available in 10.1 and the tool will not be able to handle adding this feature to previous version workbooks: Convert the Version of Your Tableau Files with This Handy Tool
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials