Last Modified Date: 09 Aug 2017
ResolutionAs a workaround, create a set based filter.
- Add desired dimensions and measures to the view.
- Right-click the desired dimension for filtering.
- Select Create > Set.
- Select desired values to include in the set and click OK.
- Place the newly created set on the Filters shelf.
- Right-click the set on the Filters shelf, select Show Members in Set, and then click OK.
- Right click the set on the Filters shelf and select Show Filter.
- In the filter on the view, click the drop-down arrow and select one of the multiple values options.
CauseCurrently, it is only possible to select a single value of a parameter.
To voice your support for the inclusion of this feature in a future product release, add your vote to the Multi-Value Parameters idea on the Community Forum.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials