Unable to Click and Navigate Between Worksheet, Dashboard and Story Tabs
Published: 09 Aug 2016
Last Modified Date: 15 Nov 2016
IssueWhen attempting to navigate in Tableau Desktop by worksheet or dashboard tabs; clicking on tabs, new worksheet, new dashboard, or new story icons located at the bottom of the Tableau Desktop user interface does not yield any response.
However, using the Window Menu at the top of the program will work to navigate or create new Worksheets/Dashboards.
- Tableau Desktop
- Windows computer with HP UFT installed
Configure HP UFT to not interfere:
Note: Configuration changes may be fast or may take some time, while the installer configures the requested changes.
- Open the Control Panel and select Programs and Features.
- Select the HP UFT application.
- Select the Change option from the menu to launch the HP UFT install/configuration dialog.
- In the HP UFT dialog, uncheck the option for the QT (Quick Test) add-in.
Completely remove HP UFT from the computer.
Note: If disabling/removing HP UFT does not resolve the issue, verify if HP Quality Center/MLQC is present and remove it.
CauseHP UFT is interfering with the Tableau Desktop user interface.