Tableau Desktop Interface Elements Unresponsive
Published: 23 Aug 2013
Last Modified Date: 29 Nov 2017
IssueCertain Tableau Desktop interface elements might become unresponsive:
- Show Me button and panel
- +/- hierarchy expansion controls in fields on the Rows or Column shelves
- Drop down menus in shelves
- New Worksheet and New Dashboard buttons
ResolutionChange display DPI setting back to the default 100%.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Select Appearance and Personalization.
- Click Display.
- Change the setting to Smaller - 100% (default).
CauseThe display DPI setting was set to a custom setting.