Last Modified Date: 27 Jun 2017
- Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Reader
- Mac OS (X Yosemite; Sierra)
ResolutionRemove the following plugins from the computer running Tableau Desktop or Tableau Reader:
- fbplugin (Facebook Photo Uploader)
- QQmail.plugin (Tencent QQ Plugin)
- noFive9Softphone (Five9 Phone Software)
To remove the plugins:
- Search for fbplugin and qqmail.plugin, or noFive9Softphone using Spotlight.
- Delete the plugin. For more information, see OS X Yosemite: Search with Spotlight or macOS Sierra: Search with Spotlight in the Apple Knowledge Base.
Option 2If you cannot find either plugin using Spotlight, navigate to ~/Library/Internet plugins, and then delete the plugin or plugins. For example: /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/npFive9Softphone.plugin/Contents/MacOS/npFive9Softphone. For more information on accessing the hidden Library folder, see the following articles in the Apple Knowledge Base:
CauseCertain apps and plugins conflict with the performance of Tableau Desktop and Tableau Reader.
Additional InformationPopClip user guide
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials