Last Modified Date: 02 Jun 2016
ResolutionThe following instructions can be reviewed in the workbook attached below.
As a workaround, try the following:
- In the data window, right-click the dimension used as the outer dimension and select Duplicate.
- Right-click Region in the columns shelf and clear the Show Header selection.
- Drag Region (copy) to the right of Department.
- Navigate to Format > Borders.
- Under Column Divider, adjust the Level slider.
CauseThe ability to swap outer and inner dimension labels is not currently available in Tableau Desktop.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials