Run Now Option Cannot be Selected or is Unresponsive in Tableau Online Data Sync Client
Published: 04 May 2016
Last Modified Date: 01 Dec 2017
IssueWhen clicking the "Run now" button to manually run a refresh in Tableau Online Bridge (Sync Client), the button is unresponsive and no refresh occurs.
Occasionally, the "Run Now" button cannot be selected.
- Tableau Online
- Tableau Bridge (formerly Data Sync Client 9.3)
- Exit Bridge (Sync Client) and close any open instance of Tableau Desktop.
- Launch the Task Manager.
- Look for Tableau Online Bridge (Sync Client) process and end it.
- Re-launch Tableau Desktop and start Bridge (Sync Client) again.
- The "Run Now" refresh icon should be available.
CauseThe "Run Now" refresh icon can sometimes go unresponsive.