Last Modified Date: 11 Jan 2018
- Right-click the measure on the Filters shelf and select Show Filter.
- Open the filter options from filter in the view (click drop down)
- Select 'Only Relevant Values'
- Reopen options and select Customize > Show Null Controls
- Select 'Non-Null Values Only' from new option on filter
CauseBy default, the end of a range of values filter is set when the filter is added to the view.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials