Last Modified Date: 02 Jun 2017
- Tableau Desktop 10 and later versions
Option 1Work with your IT team to increase your screen resolution through your Operating System. Methods for this process depend on your Operating System.
Option 2Use the [Tab] key of your keyboard to move your selection to the hidden options.
- Select the bottom-most visible item on the screen (for example, 'Include External Files').
- Press the [Tab] key until the Publish option is selected.
- Note: if Tab is pressed too many times, the selection will shift to the top-most item, at which point the selection can sent back once by pressing Shift-Tab.
- Press the [Space] key to activate the option.
CauseOur team is currently investigating this issue (ID: 636727).
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials