Last Modified Date: 22 Mar 2018
- On the Marks card, under Mark type, select Pie.
- Right-click Longitude on the Columns shelf, and then select Dimension.
- Right-click Latitude on the Rows shelf, and then select Dimension. Both fields should still be continuous.
- Drag the pie chart dimension to Color.
- Drag the measure to the Size or Angle.
CauseLatitude and longitude were aggregated as an average.
Additional InformationLatitude and Longitude can also be change to use minimum instead of average.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials