Last Modified Date: 19 Nov 2017
ResolutionThe following instructions can be reviewed in the attached workbook.
- Build a view with the desired dimension and the measures to be nested.
- Using table calculations, display the rank for each measure.
- Create a new calculated field to to concatenate each rank, and then sort by that newly created concatenated field.
- Enter a formula similar to the following:
(STR(RANK(SUM([Measure])))+ "-" +STR(RANK(SUM([Secondary Measure]))))
- Drag the newly created "rank" measure out to the leftmost space in the rows shelf.
- Right-click the Rank calculation and clear the Show Header selection.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials