Last Modified Date: 12 Nov 2015
ResolutionThe following instructions can be reviewed in the workbook attached below.
To work around this issue:
- Create two worksheets, one with a larger mark size.
- Configure the other worksheet to display only when a selection is made in the larger map.
- Combine both worksheets into a dashboard.
Additional InformationThe font size will always remain the same no matter what the zoom size is. To change the font size complete the following:
- Right-click on one of the labels.
- Select Format in the menu.
- Change the font size in Format Pane.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials