Last Modified Date: 13 Jun 2016
Option 1Enable Cookies in your web browser.
For Internet Explorer:
- Remove “_” symbol (if any) from Tableau Server’s DNS or machine name (this applies only to Internet Explorer. See Additional Information section.
- In Internet Explorer add Tableau Server's address into "Trusted sites" zone and change "Security level" to "low" for this zone.
- Run Internet Explorer with all add-ins disabled.
- Cookies are required for login process
- Internet Explorer blocks all cookies from sites with “_” (underscore) in the name by design
Additional InformationMostly occurs in Internet Explorer, but the issue may occur in different web browsers.
Internet Explorer blocks sites with Underscore
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials