Last Modified Date: 19 Jun 2017
- Tableau Server
- Tableau Online
- Login to Tableau Server or Tableau Online.
- You can make the change either at the Project Level or at the Workbook Level.
- At the project level, the icon is a blue circle with on open file folder inside. Workbooks within the project are shown as individual thumbnails when 'Workbooks' is selected from the contents menu below the project name.
- Hover over the workbook thumbnail for the workbook you wish to change, until the three dots appear in the upper right corner of the workbook thumbnail.
- Click on the three dots to open a context menu. Select Tabbed Views… from the menu.
- Go to Step 5.
- At the workbook level the icon is a blue circle with a notebook with three tabs inside. To the right of the workbook icon will be the name of the workbook, and several smaller icons.
- Click on the three dots next to the workbook name to bring up the 'more actions' menu. Select 'Tabbed Views…' from the menu.
- Go to step 5.
- In the Tabbed Views dialog box there will be three buttons, two of which will be enabled. The cancel button is always enabled and will exit you from the dialog without making any changes.
- If Tabs are current enabled for the workbook, the 'Hide Tabs' button will be enabled to allow you to change the setting.
- If Tabs are currently disabled the 'Show Tabs' button will be enabled to allow you to change the setting.
- Click the enabled button to change the current setting.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials