Last Modified Date: 13 Jul 2017
ResolutionUse a Parameter instead of a filter, in which the Parameter is made as follows:
- Data type matches the data type of the field that is being used as a filter.
- Allowable values are set to "List"
- Populate the list using the values of the field that you wish to use as a filter.
- If desired include "All" value
- Show parameter control.
- Create calculated field that is similar to the following:
If [Parameter]=[Field You Wish to Filter On] or [Parameter]="All" then [Field You Wish To Filter on the Map Layer] end
- Replace the field that is creating marks on the map layer you want to filter with the calculated field.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials