Last Modified Date: 04 Aug 2015
- Tableau Server 8.1.0 - 8.1.7
- Amazon Redshift
Upgrade to Tableau Desktop 8.1.8 or a later version. For more information, see Upgrading Tableau Desktop in Tableau Help
- Open the workbook in Tableau Desktop.
- Navigate to Data > <data source name> > Edit Connection.
- In Step 1, select Require SSL, re-establish the connection to the database, and then click OK.
- Re-publish the workbook. For more information, see Publishing Workbooks in Tableau Help.
CauseThis behavior is a known issue that has been corrected in more recent releases.
For more information about this issue, refer to the 8.1.8 Release Notes page.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials