Last Modified Date: 10 Jan 2018
- Tableau Online 10.5
- Tableau Server 10.5
- Extract refreshed incrementally or by Tableau Bridge
- Viz containing Data Update Time
CauseThis issue is currently under investigation by Tableau's development team with ID 727115.
Additional InformationTo verify the actual data update time, look at the data source properties.
- Sign in to the site where the data source is published.
- On the Data Sources page, look in the Last update column.
- The date and time listed there accurately reflects the time of the last data update.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials