Last Modified Date: 19 Nov 2017
- Tableau Desktop
- User Defined Attributes (UDA)
- Open Command Prompt as an administrator.
- Navigate to the Tableau Desktop bin folder. By default, this folder is located at:
- On a 32-bit computer: cd "C:\Program Files\Tableau\[version]\bin"
- On a 64-bit computer: cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tableau\[version]\bin"
- Enter the following command:
CauseTableau Desktop is validating the User Defined Attributes, which increases the amount of time necessary to make a successful connection.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials