Last Modified Date: 01 Dec 2016
Option 1: Modify the Filter Action
- Open the workbook in Tableau Desktop.
- Navigate to the dashboard, and select Dashboard > Actions.
- Select the Filter Action, and then click Edit.
- Under Target Filters, select Selected Fields.
- Click Add Filter.
- In the Source and Target drop-down menus, choose the desired field to filter, and then click OK three times.
Option 2: Apply the Quick Filter to Selected Sheets
- Open the workbook in Tableau Desktop, and navigate to the sheet that contains the quick filter.
- Right-click the field on Filters, and select Apply to Worksheets > Only this Worksheet or Apply to Worksheets > All Using this Data Source.
CauseThis behavior is a known issue that has been corrected in more recent releases.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials