Last Modified Date: 27 Apr 2018
- Tableau Desktop
ResolutionFollow these steps:
- Completely remove Tableau Desktop.
- Change the locale of the system to English (United States). The following instructions are for Windows 10:
- Open the Region dialog by searching for "Region" in the Windows Start menu.
- Select the Administrative tab and then click Change system locale.
- Select "English (United States)" from the Current system locale drop-down list, and click OK.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
- Reinstall Tableau Desktop.
CauseThe version of Tableau Desktop being used is an OEM build, or Tableau Desktop has previously been activated on the computer and a trial version is now in use.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials