Last Modified Date: 11 Apr 2017
- Tableau Desktop
- Continuous Date converted to Discrete
Resolution1. Right click on the desired date field > Create > Custom Date
2. Select "Days" in the Detail Drop down
3. Select the "Date Part" radio button
4. Click OK
5. Drag the newly created Custom Date to the Tool Tip card
6. Open the Tool Tip dialog and format the date as necessary
CauseBehavior appears to be by design.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials