Last Modified Date: 24 Aug 2017
- Tableau Online
- Tableau Bridge 10.3.0 - 10.3.2
ResolutionRemove any published live data sources that overwrote an extract that was previously being refreshed using Tableau Bridge, and republish them with a new name.
- Download all live connections from Tableau Online that need to be republished with new names.
- Unlink and close any open instances of Tableau Bridge.
- Delete the previous live connections from Tableau Online that are no longer needed.
- Launch Tableau Bridge and turn on Service mode.
- Publish the new live connections to Tableau Online with new names.
- Replace the previous connections (which were deleted in step 3) with the newly published versions in any workbooks and republish the workbooks. See Replace Data Sources for more information.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials