Last Modified Date: 25 Oct 2016
- Create a calculated field similar to the following:
If first()=0 then WINDOW_SUM(<Calculated Field that references Field in Secondary Data Source>) END
- Drag the linking field from the secondary data source to Details on the Marks card.
- Put the new calculated field on the view, replacing the original field.
- Right-click the calculated field and select Edit Table Calculation.
- Select Compute Using: Specific Dimensions, select the linking field from the secondary data source, then click OK.
- Select Analysis > Mark Stacking > Off.
- Select Compute Using: Advanced...
In the Advanced dialog box, choose Addressing: <Linking field from secondary data source>, then click OK.
Note: The calculation must be created in the primary data source, referencing a field in the secondary data source.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials