Last Modified Date: 06 Feb 2018
- In the Stacked Bar Chart to 100% example workbook, right-click SUM(Sales) on the Columns shelf in the Primary Setup tab, and then click Add Table Calculation.
- In the Table Calculation dialog box:
- In the Calculation Type drop-down menu select Percent of Total.
- Under Summarize the values from select Cell or Table (Across), and then click OK.
Note: You can also select Table (Down) if the measure is on the Rows shelf.
- To add a label to each bar, drag a measure (for example Sales) to the Text card.
Additional InformationTo view these steps in action, see the video below:
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials