Last Modified Date: 06 Mar 2017
- Tableau Desktop
- Data blending
- Select Analysis > Create Calculated Field.
- In the Calculated Field dialog box that opens, do the following and then click OK:
- Name the calculated field.
- In the formula field, create a calculated field similar to the following:
IF (first()==0) then window_max(total(sum([<Measure>])), 0, iif(first()==0, last(), 0)) END
- Drag the linking field from the primary data source to Level of Detail.
- Drag the new created calculated field to the view.
- On the view, right-click the calculated field, and then select Compute Using > <linking field>.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials