Last Modified Date: 19 Aug 2016
- Place the desired measure on the Color shelf.
- Right-click the caret in the upper right corner of the Color card and select Edit Colors....
- Check the Stepped Color box and choose 2 steps.
- Click OK.
- Create a calculated field similar to the following:
if sum([(Over)/Under Budget])>0 then 'Positive' else 'Negative' end
- Place the above calculation on the color shelf.
- Edit the colors as desired.
Additional InformationTo view these steps in action, see the video below:
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials