Last Modified Date: 22 Nov 2016
- Tableau Server
- Tableau Desktop
- In Tableau Desktop, select Server > Log On and then type in Tableau Server log-in credentials.
- Right-click in the Data window and then select Create Calculated Field.
- Name the field, enter the below formula, and click OK :
- Drag the calculated field to Filters card.
- Select True and then click OK.
Note: You must be logged in as a user of the selected user group to select True.
Additional InformationNote: To ensure that this solution works as desired, disable web editing for users. For more information, see Securing User Filters for Web Editing and Data Server.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials