Last Modified Date: 09 Jun 2017
AnswerTo remove or hide the Null option from filters, use one of the following procedures.
Option 1: Create a set to exclude Null values from filters.
- Right-click a dimension and select Create > Set.
- Name the set.
- In the Select from List section on the General tab, select all values except the null values and click OK.
- Drag the newly created set to the Filters shelf.
Option 2: Create a new dimension that filters out null values.
- Right-click a dimension and select Duplicate.
- Drag the original field to the Filters shelf and include all values.
- Right-click the dimension on the Filters shelf and select Show Filter.
- Open the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the filter card and then select Only Relevant Values.
- Place the duplicate field on the Filters shelf, select all values except the null values, and then click OK.
- You can use the same process to exclude other values from filters.
- The steps provided will exclude null values from the filter along with any other data that is associated with those records.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials