Last Modified Date: 16 Aug 2017
Use the following workaround:
- In the Data pane, right-click the data source, and then select Duplicate.
- Select Worksheet > New Worksheet.
- Using the duplicate data source, rebuild the view on the new sheet.
- Open the Dimensions drop-down menu, and then select Hide All Unused Fields. For more information, see Hide or Unhide Fields in Tableau Help.
- On the Filters shelf, right-click Measure Names, and then select Show Quick Filter.
Additional InformationTo voice your support for the inclusion of this feature in a future product release, add your vote to the following Community Idea: Limit the Measure Names that appear in Quick Filter
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials